What Students Did Over Fall Break

Katelynn Martin, Reporter

All of the Sierra Vista School District had fall break which started October 9th through October 13th. Many students go out of town or stay to do sports, or just because they didn’t have the opportunity to go somewhere. This break gives many students a break to just relax, and have fun. Fall break is suppose to be fun for everyone and also it gives students the chance to sleep in, and hang out. Most students just relax and hang out with friends and family.

Most of the people I asked what they did over the break was that they had to stay here, because they were either in sports or their family just didn’t go anywhere for the break. Others got the chance to go out and do something fun even if it was a trip to Tuscon. Some students got the chance to go to Disney Land for the break. Going places is really fun, but also hanging out at home and doing absolutely nothing is really relaxing. Breaks are the times that you can go places and enjoy yourself.

Some Buena students moved down here over the break which could make the break seem like forever! Moving seem like it would be very hard over a break and the especially starting a new school the next week. At least they get to sight see a little bit well their on their journey to their new home. At least it can be an easy transition.

Fall break seems like it goes by so quickly because its just one week. Breaks always seem to go by fast, right? Fall Break is one of those breaks where you know you just have a couple more weeks until Christmas break. Most students love having fall break just because they do end up getting a week long break which is great!

Most of the students I talked to either stayed here, or went to Disney land just to have fun and get a break! Getting breaks once in a while is good at least when you can either stay in bed or go places and do fun things over these breaks you get with school.