Are Buena Bathrooms Beneficial?

The+2100+bathroom+proves+to+be+a+strong+contender+for+the+title+of+best+bathroom+at+Buena+High+School%21+

Are Buena Bathrooms Beneficial?

The 2100 bathroom proves to be a strong contender for the title of best bathroom at Buena High School!

Thania Salinas

Thania Salinas

Thania Salinas

Thania Salinas, Reporter

Buena High School has consistently proved to ensure the satisfaction of every student that steps foot within its premises. As our school encourages the safety and well-being of the student body, every offered aspect of the school contributes to the contentment of its enrolled students. Buena provides a large variety of clubs, electives, sports, extracurricular activities, etc. Although it also includes deeply appreciated buildings such as the DECA Store and the Colt Cafe, Buena genuinely desires for students to feel comfortable even when visiting its bathrooms!

Unfortunately, public bathrooms tend to lose the effect of comfort and satisfaction every once in a while, and Buena’s bathrooms are no exception. For instance, the bathrooms at Buena High School are not always students’ first choice. Sophomore Morgan Hammond expresses why the bathrooms at the school are not always pleasant to visit as she explains, “They are not clean at all, and the toilets barely flush. This results in waste often being left in the toilet. I wish that students would be more courteous to others and take care of the bathrooms better.”

Thankfully, Buena has multiple determined individuals that are driven to properly take care of our bathrooms as it is a resource that every Buena student is compelled to use at some point in their high school career. Although the bathrooms’ cleanliness could result in a large issue for Buena students, there are other factors that cover up this negative aspect. But you may be wondering, what in the world makes some of Buena’s bathrooms remotely great? Junior Nevaeh Nelson expresses that she finds the bathrooms at Buena to be convenient since they are placed in, what it seems, every corner of the school. Nelson elaborates, “There’s a bathroom close to almost every hallway of the school, which is convenient since it saves me from walking a large distance from the classroom to reach it.”

Though one may think every bathroom of Buena is the same, they have proved to offer very different qualities. For example, some bathrooms are cleaner than others as its sanitation depends on the amount of people that use them. It has also been proven that the majority of students at Buena High School have at least one bathroom they prefer over all the others. When speaking in terms of bathroom location, Junior Bernie Polaha admits that his favorite bathroom is the one by the Cafeteria. He explains this claim by adding, “The Cafeteria bathroom is just so much easier to use in comparison to others, especially since it has paper towels unlike all the other bathrooms.” Bernie is not the only one that finds the bathroom by the cafeteria the most convenient, Junior Hanae Spiers explains, “The location of this bathroom is so beneficial as it’s practically in the middle of the school. Plus, it’s way cleaner than all the others.” Although most students may argue that Buena High School’s bathrooms are not always clean, one must admit it takes a great amount of effort to keep the sense of contentment alive. Nonetheless, Buena seems to be doing a pretty decent job!

What is your favorite bathroom at Buena High School?

About the Contributor
Thania Salinas, Reporter

My name is Thania Salinas, I am a Junior, and this is my second year writing for the Pegasus. I joined newspaper because it is an opportunity to express...